Book me to speak / teach
Signature workshops, talks, and keynotes
- Inbox HERO: How To Write Emails That Have Your List Clicking, Buying, And Drooling At Your Every Word
- Paid To Be You: How To Make Your Personal Brand A Profitable, 100% Expression Of Your Personality
- The C.O.P.Y. Tawk: 4 Pillars Of Copy That Makes Your Audience Throw Money (And Underthings) At You
Laura Belgray (that's me) has spoken at:
- Traffic and Conversion
- Unfair Advantage Live
- Copy Chief Live
- Live Your Message Mastermind (with Marisa Murgatroyd)
- Dance Studio Owner's Association
- Marie Forleo's Rich, Happy and Hot Live
- The Talking Shrimp/Italian Fix Writing Workshop in Riomaggiore and Florence, Italy
Australia during NYC winter, or anywhere warm.
Interested? Get in touch here.
Whenever Laura hits the stage, the energy in the room shifts for the better. Her sharp, mischievous wit and solid, 'from the trenches' teaching deliver a special combination of fun and inspiration that very few speakers can match. My attendees love how approachable Laura is off stage, too. A common phrase following the event was, "I want to be Laura."
- Kevin Rogers, Copy Chief Live
Laura made marketing into an actual TED talk. That is not easy. And it was funny and fun and real!
- Chris Winfield, Unfair Advantage Live
When Laura Belgray takes the stage, be prepared to laugh out loud, dance in your seat, and have your mind blown! She's an expert at finding the sweet spot between hilariously relatable stories and valuable, actionable content. After hearing Laura, you'll walk away with newfound motivation to be more YOU in your business, your copy and your life. I am so grateful to have had this star speak at Unfair Advantage Live TWICE. If you want your event to rock - put Laura on your stage! Full stop.
- Jen Gottlieb, Unfair Advantage Live
Sorry folks, we're at capacity. There's no more room in the Marina Ballroom!
- Fire Marshall outside Laura's talk, Traffic and Conversion
Laura is an award-winning copywriter and the founder of TalkingShrimp.com. She's written TV spots for clients like NBC, Fandango and Bravo; and she helps entrepreneurs find words that make buyers go bananas. Her course with Marie Forleo, The Copy Cure, helps you find your voice and sell your anything.
Laura Belgray, founder of Talking Shrimp, is an award-winning copywriting expert and unapologetic lazy person. She's written TV spots for clients like NBC, Fandango, and Bravo, and now helps entrepreneurs and creatives to cash in on their unique personalities, become binge-worthy, and get paid to be 100% themselves. The Copy Cure, her course with Marie Forleo, has helped thousands of creative pros to master and even fall in love with copywriting.
(BEST FOR PODCASTS)
Laura Belgray, founder of Talking Shrimp and co-creator of The Copy Cure, is a copywriting expert who helps entrepreneurs find the perfect words to express and sell what they do. Through her work with hundreds of clients (including online biggies like Marie Forleo and Amy Porterfield) she’s seen firsthand that putting “you” into your copy is pure magic for getting people to love you up, share your ideas, and happily click your Buy button.
In addition to online types, Laura’s list of clients and credits include NBC, Bravo, HBO, TBS, Fandango, and many, many more. So if you watch TV -- and don’t skip the commercials -- you just might see her words on air.