Just poured -- don't burn your tongue!
Wanna come hear me speak?
Come hang with me at Copy Chief Live! October 28-30 in St. Pete, Florida
Grow your brand, be in high demand.
Wanna do that? Attend events. Chiefly (ugh, pun intended), this one: Kevin Rogers' Copy Chief Live.
I spoke at it last year, and I was really, really hoping Kevin would ask me back this year. Because I loved it. I had my doubts the first time he asked. I'd met him and done 2 episodes of his podcasts, and liked him SO MUCH. But I thought his event was going to be too "bro marketing" direct-response-y for me, and it wouldn't be my people. I thought it was for people who want to write fake-viagra ads.
He convinced me it was for a way broader, cooler, and more inclusive audience, both in the woke sense and in terms of niche and career aspirations.
And he was right! Not only that, but...
- I picked up some bangin' copy tips -- I've seen other marketers who were there using them this year, and I was like, "I know where you got that." Smarties.
- One speaker's talk gave ME a crucial new question that became essential to both my teaching and selling.
- I met new friends in the copywriting world and beyond it. My kind of people.
- I've seen people I met there soar in their careers this year, partly from being at these events and getting their faces out there.
- The Freelancers-Only Day is intimate and hands-on, and people walk out of there with ginormous contracts (if that's what you want).
- There were people there who aren't even copywriters. For instance, I met a very shrewd web designer there. She knew she'd stand out to all those copywriters who are always looking for someone to team up with or getting asked for a referral.
I'll have a meetup/Shrimp-up for all the Shrimpers who join through my link. (I get a thank-you commission if you use it.)
Wanna come? Say yes! Click here to join Copy Chief Live -- still at the "total steal" price.
I'm coming back a second time!
Can’t wait! Laura, you changed my business with your talk last year. I’m going back to Copy Chief this year because I made a lot of new friends there that I’ve stayed in touch with and want to see again, including Kevin -- and he’s interviewing me for his podcast Wednesday. Plus I met people who sent me ghostwriting leads, which is a plus.
- Cindy Childress, ghostwriter for entrepreneurs