Just poured -- don't burn your tongue!
Get opened. Get read. Get paid. Want in?
My smash-hit email copywriting course, Inbox Hero, will get you there!
Imagine being able to crank out emails that...
- Stand out from all the dreck (and even the very best stuff) in someone’s inbox
- Build lasting know, like, trust, and hot business lust in your subscribers
- Get readers reaching, even running for their credit cards
- Position you as a leader and an authority — no wait, a GOD
- Get people so excited, they open your messages the second you appear in their inbox
- Pop with personality and riveting stories from your everyday life...in a way that brings clear value to your reader
- Prove so dangerously entertaining that people walk headfirst into poles while reading them....But even with temporary brain damage, they’ll remember one thing: YOU.
Already in The Copy Cure? (Go you! 🎉) These courses are the ultimate pairing! No material from Copy Cure is repeated, but Inbox Hero and Story Hero will reinforce and complement it perfectly.
Learn to tell stories that get your emails devoured...and your offers snapped up!
Story Hero! The Email Storytelling Superclass will get you there!
Your stories will improve on the spot, as you learn:
- The Art of The Start: How to jump into a story so we're gripped from the get-go
- The seamless segue: How to get from your story to the sell without feeling like you're awkwardly jamming them together
- Concrete details: the magic element that turns words into pictures. But how much to pack in and what to leave out? We'll cover that, too
- Rhythm changes. (See what I did there?)
- "How do I use dialogue and spoken lines?" ME: I've got you.
- Humor, or which words add the yuk yuks
- Length. How long is too long?
- The difference between a "who cares" anecdote and a real story
- How to make a story "email appropriate"
- Who the story should be about when it's in an email. You, the writer? The reader? Your purebred cockapoo, Roger?
It's like Inbox Hero grew a tale! Not a tail, a tale. Get it? Because it's about stories...? 😂
Already in The Copy Cure? (Go you! 🎉) These courses are the ideal pairing! No material from Copy Cure is repeated, but Inbox Hero and Story Hero will reinforce and complement it perfectly.